We are HIRING a Electrical/Electronics Engineer
We are looking to expand our Product Development team. Our new colleague will be responsible for the design, development, test, and commissioning of electrical, electronics and software equipment of our microturbine systems.
JOIN the team and you will …
- Design, select, install, test electric/electronic components and systems for the products to ensure functionalities and satisfaction of standards and normative codes
- Design, implement and test software for the control of the system internally to the product as well as to achieve integration in smart grids
- Determine electrical system requirements, capacity, and cost to develop systems according to customer needs
- Develop maintenance and testing procedures for electronic components and electrical equipment
- Evaluate systems and recommend design modifications or equipment repair
- Inspect electronic equipment, instruments, and systems to make sure they meet safety standards and applicable regulations
- Plan and develop applications and modifications for electronic properties used in parts and systems to improve technical performance
- Effectively communicate with other teams for successful product development
Today, you have the following SKILLS and experience
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of previous engineering experience in a similar position
- C language, firmware code development.
- PLC software development.
Tomorrow, YOU will make the DIFFERENCE at MITIS and contribute to …
- a technical stimulating environment within an empowered organization
- a framework for successful product development with a positive impact on the environment
Our facility is in the Liège Science Park, Belgium.
Do not hesitate ! Apply via e-mail to email@example.com